Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another Blog?

Well, here I go, starting another blog.  Actually, I'm not using this so much to get followers and make money (although both would be fantastic) but more of a way for me to write about the different places that I enjoy eating.

Let's me start off by saying that I am not a food critic.  I am not a chef.  I am not even a very good cook but I love food and I love visiting new  restaurants.  I'm one of those people, though, that if I find something that I love at a particular restuarant then that is usually what I always order so don't be offended if I've listed a restaurant that you like but not the item that you order.

I will probably be writing about my overall experience at the restaurant which will include those little things that set a place apart like decor, price, variety on menu, etc but this will not a professional review by any means and, for the most part, will solely be my opinion.

Hope you enjoy reading!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment